Calculated by our expertly trained and professional staff with an average of 15 years to 30 years of experience in the general aviation industry, we know how to assess an airplane for its true value. Going beyond simply comparing market values and easy-to-find numbers out of a book, we approach airplane appraisals as an in-depth, researched project.
With our certified aircraft appraisal services, you can expect:
- A physical inspection of the aircraft including airframe, engines, props, instrumentation, avionics, and all relative systems
- Review of documentation, logbooks, and associated records;
- Computer analysis of relevant value data;
- Detailed computerized report; and
- A sealed certificate of appraisal, provided to each and every client showing what your aircraft is worth.
To us, an appraisal is a thorough description and inventory of the aircraft that highlights the major points for every level of experience in aviation. Through our proprietary process, we ensure the most accurate and fair monetary assignment is being supplied to our aviation clients.